Edge Computing: A Foundation for Faster Industry 4.0 Machine Design, Development, and Delivery
The pace of digitalization in the OEM market is accelerating rapidly as new challenges force out old ways of doing business and spur engineers to reimagine machine building from the design stage. As Industry 4.0 unfolds, engineering teams are being asked to provide capabilities like analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML), and equipment that can meet Machine-as-a-Service (MaaS) requirements.
Engineering teams are turning to Edge Computing platforms to build resilient smart machines that meet a wide range of current and future end user requirements, and get to market faster.
Download this whitepaper to learn how Edge Computing can accelerate your machine design, development, and delivery:
- Incorporate Edge Computing to achieve new levels of reliability
- Lay a foundation for data collection, deployment of software, and future proof flexibility
- Add easy repeatability and scale to provisioning smart machines for end user delivery
- Enable zero touch, remote operation backed by cybersecurity
- Move towards machine-as-a-service models to generate new revenue