How to Leverage Edge Technology and Create Resilient Smart Machines
An On Demand Webinar with Control Design, ARC and Stratus
As VARs and OEMs explore ways to make their machines smarter and more resilient, they are looking at Edge based solutions to enhance and expand the capabilities of traditional machine architectures. This makes it possible to meet the requirements and demands of digitalization – connectivity, scalability, flexibility, downtime prevention, security, data collection, latency, bandwidth, asset performance monitoring, AR/VR, AI, and machine learning.
When Industry 4.0, digital transformation, Cloud Computing, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) become common initiatives, today’s data driven smart machine operations require Edge technology and Edge Computing Platforms to address these demands.
Watch this Stratus-Control Design on-demand webinar and learn about:
- The challenges of traditional HMI/SCADA architectures in Machine Design.
- What it takes to make your machines operationally resilient – find out more on Security, Downtime Prevention, AI, Machine Learning, and Digital Twin.
- The opportunities and advantages of Edge based technology and how it addresses Machine Connectivity and complements Cloud Computing.
- How to find additional revenue streams to augment your machine builder business by leveraging service, support, and MaaS (Machine as a Service).
- What you will need to implement a resilient and connected Edge based smart machine.
Global Leader, OEM, Stratus Technologies
Aric Prost is responsible for driving strategy and go to market for the Stratus OEM business line. Over the past 15+ years, Aric has held various commercial roles including technical sales, sales management, channel management, OEM business development and global sales leadership. Aric began his career with the US Army after graduating from the United States Military Academy at West Point. Following a decade of service, Aric began his commercial career with Rockwell Automation in various roles before moving to ProSoft Technology where his focus was on channel development and expanding the company’s OEM install base before ultimately leading Global Sales and Marketing. Aric is based in Colorado and has a B.S. degree in Environmental Science and Engineering and a Master’s degree in Management.
Vice President ARC Advisory Group
Craig Resnick is the primary analyst for many of ARC’s Automation Supplier and Financial Services clients. Craig’s focus areas include Production Management, OEE, HMI Software, Automation Platforms, and Embedded Systems. Craig has 30 years’ experience in sales, marketing, product development, and project management in the industrial market, gained with major suppliers of PLCs, process control systems, power transmission equipment, and field devices. Craig is a graduate of Northeastern University with an MBA and BS in Electrical Engineering.