Bridging the Gap: Edge to Cloud MES
How Edge Computing helps integrate HMI/SCADA, MES, enterprise, and the cloud
Join us to hear leading industry experts from Stratus Technologies, Conperio Technology Solutions, and Control Engineering Magazine discuss how Edge Computing helps manufacturers overcome today’s integration, complexity, maintenance, training, cost, and cybersecurity challenges.
- Understand how manufacturers are using Edge Computing to foster IT and OT team collaboration
- Navigate the complexities of HMI/SCADA, MES, and ERP integration to unlock operational potential
- Learn to recognize the impact of data on manufacturing and emphasize its importance in analytics, acquisition, management, trust, data accessibility and cybersecurity
- Unlock the power of downtime monitoring for enhanced manufacturing efficiency and insights
- Navigate supply chain challenges, regulatory compliance, digital transformation, and traceability imperatives
Content manager, Control Engineering, CFE Media and Technology
Mark Hoske has been Control Engineering editor/content manager since 1994 and in a leadership role since 1999, covering all major areas: control systems, networking and information systems, control equipment and energy, and system integration, everything that comprises or facilitates the control loop. He has been writing about technology since 1987, writing professionally since 1982, and has a Bachelor of Science in Journalism degree from UW-Madison.
Vice President, Business Line Management, Stratus
Jason Andersen is Vice President of Business Line Management and is responsible for setting the product roadmaps and go to market strategies for Stratus Products and Services. Jason has a deep understanding of both on-premise and cloud based infrastructure and has been responsible for the successful market delivery of products and services for almost 20 years.
President & Founder, Conperio Technology Solutions
Ron Harrison is a visionary leader and accomplished professional in the field of technology solutions. He has a proven track record of driving innovation, growth, and success. As President and founder of Conperio Technology Solutions, Ron brings to the table an exceptional blend of strategic insight, technical expertise, and a relentless commitment to delivering exceptional results.