Always On for Financial Services
Maximize availability for high-volume transactions and multi-channel financial services delivery
In today’s financial services industry, faster payments demand platform availability well outside the traditional overnight settlement window. Micro-second trades, global online banking and mobile transactions must be enabled 24/7/365. Credit and debit card authorizations require real-time transaction analysis and fraud detection. There is simply no time—day or night—for systems to be down.
- Protect processing, transactional and administrative applications with an always-on operating environment
- Detect potential problems and proactively take action before downtime becomes an issue
- Scale easily to accommodate network and transaction growth
- Meet compliance requirements for data integrity and reliability
- Leverage 24/7/365 global support
That’s why financial services companies around the world, from credit unions and banks to securities firms and stock exchanges, rely on Stratus Technologies. Stratus keeps your services up and running all the time—whether transacting in the cloud, on a smart phone, at a branch or via an ATM. We offer a range of flexible always-on solutions that are easy to deploy and manage, and backed by a support structure with a 40-year track record of success. Our solutions can be rapidly deployed in your chosen environment—physical, virtualized or cloud—without changes to your applications.
“We take comfort in the resiliency Stratus provides. The ftServer is more than technology. It’s peace of mind.”
Core Banking and Transactional Services
- Reliable and flexible availability software with built-in virtualization
- Supports Windows® and Linux® environments deployed on industry-standard servers
- Supports split-site deployment for disaster recovery
- All-inclusive end-to-end solution provides worry free operations with integrated hardware, software and service
- Intel® Xeon-based servers running Windows®, Linux®, VMware® and OpenVOS environments
- Maximum application uptime and performance
- 24/7/365 monitoring and proactive problem resolution
- Expert professional services to define and manage an availability strategy
- Certified best practices using performance management tools with predictive analytics
Ensure your banking and transaction processing applications are always on with Stratus
Organizations around the world—from Global Fortune 500 companies to small and medium-sized businesses—have relied on Stratus to keep their operations running around the clock. Get all the details at www.stratus.com/finance. You’ll see how retail banking, corporate banking and capital markets firms ensure availability for high-volume transactions and multichannel services delivery with Stratus solutions—and how you can, too.
For leaders digitally transforming their operations in order to drive predictable, peak performance with minimal risk, Stratus ensures the continuous availability of business-critical applications by delivering zero-touch Edge Computing platforms that are simple to deploy and maintain, protected from interruptions and threats, and autonomous. For 40 years, we have provided reliable and redundant zero-touch computing, enabling global Fortune 500 companies and small-to-medium sized businesses to securely and remotely turn data into actionable intelligence at the Edge, cloud and data center— driving uptime and efficiency. For more information, please visit www.stratus.com or follow on Twitter @StratusAlwaysOn and LinkedIn @StratusTechnologies.
By delivering computing platforms that are simple to deploy and maintain, protected from interruptions and threats, and operate autonomously, Stratus ensures continuous availability for our customers’ business-critical applications.
Our Edge Computing platforms are easy to install, deploy and manage across applications and existing infrastructure as well as scale to new areas of operation.
We mitigate operational, financial and reputational risk by ensuring “always on” availability and securing data from cyber threats or data loss.
Our reliable, rugged, proven zero-touch technology runs in any environment without human monitoring, maintenance, repairs or support.