Virtualization for Dummies (4th edition)
Your first step to understanding Virtualization
Organizations of all sizes can take advantage of virtualization. But when relying on a virtualized environment, the need for lasting reliability increases dramatically.
Virtualization technology is being widely applied today with excellent operational and financial results. It’s become realized that most businesses work with some aspect of virtualization. Virtualization for Dummies** provides you with a brief introduction to the subject, discusses cloud technology, and helps you understand the various elements regarding availability – including:
- The basics of virtualization and why it continues to grow
- How virtualization and the cloud relate
- The importance of fault tolerance
- Considerations and potential tradeoffs when implementing virtualization
- Tips to keep in mind when virtualizing business critical applications
** These materials are the copyright of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Any dissemination, distribution, or unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.